All new email accounts have an initial preassigned password. If you choose, you may change this password to whatever you feel comfortable with.
- In your web browser, navigate to http://mail.yoursite.com. For example, if your website was www.website.com, you would enter http://mail.website.com in your browser.
- Login with the username and password you were given.
- Click the "Options" item from the top navigation.
- Click the "Change Password" option that appears in the main frame.
- Enter the current password and then the new password.
- Click "Change Password." When you are returned to the previous menu, the changes have been made.
If you need further help or guidance, feel free to call us at 541-388-4398, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.