Client Account Access Request Instructions
Google Ads Full Access (Services)
As an administrator, navigate to Tools > Account access
Click on Users then the blue plus (+) symbol to add a new user
In the pop-up window, change the access level to 'Read only', enter email@example.com, then click on 'Send invitation'
Please send Smartz your 10-digit AdWords account number via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your account number is listed in the upper-right corner in your Google Ads account, next to the gear icon. Once we receive, we will then send an invite to allow Smartz to link your account to our manager account (or MCC); please accept this invite via email (screenshot below).
Please add email@example.com as an admin with read & analyze privileges at the account level.
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org as a new user with restricted access. Click on the gear icon in upper right corner and select Users and Property Owners.
Please add email@example.com to your container as a new user.
- Click Admin
- Under Container, select User Management
- To add a new user: Click New and enter firstname.lastname@example.org. The set container permissions to Publish. Click Add.
Please add email@example.com as a new user by following the instructions below. Go to google.com/business to sign into your account.
- Enter the dashboard and click ‘users’ in the lower left corner.
- Select the ‘invite new users’ icon in the upper right corner.
- Add the email address firstname.lastname@example.org then select ‘choose a role’ and select ‘manager’