Looking for Something New?
As a growing Bend Oregon, SEO, web development and web design firm, we are always looking for highly competent professionals who enjoy being a part of a team.
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com if you would like to be considered. Also, please check back for future job postings and opportunities.
Experienced Web Designer and Developer
Are you an experienced web designer and developer with an eye for detail and a gift for making content sing? If so, we'd like to meet with you! We are a growing digital marketing business with a history of success adapting to new technologies and methods. Our beautiful open office is located in the heart of the Old Mill District. We are a highly collaborative team that takes our client work to heart.
Principal duties include: creating engaging website designs that adhere to SEO best practices, digital display ad design, front-end HTML/PHP development, and adding website content through numerous CMS systems.
What we're looking for:
- Proficient knowledge Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Solid understanding of typography, layout, color, and all other elements of design.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design websites and apps for a wide range of devices.A deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Job Type: Full-time
- 3-years experience
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Social Media Specialist
The Social Media Specialist will administer the company’s and clients’ social media marketing and advertising. Administration includes but is not limited to:
- Deliberate planning and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management
- Cultivation of leads and sales
The Social Media Specialist is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as he/she engages with clients on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers.
Community leadership and participation (both online and offline) are integral to a Social Media Specialist’s success. An essential component is communicating the company’s and our clients’ brands in a positive, authentic way what will attract today’s modern, hyper-connected users.
The Social Media Specialist is instrumental in managing clients content-related assets.It’s clear then that managing content should be part of the Social Media Specialist Job Description. Content management duties include:
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Promote content through social advertising.
The Social Media Specialist should always be learning, as it’s a crucial component to their success. Social and digital marketing “Best Practices” shift constantly, so time should be allocated for research and implementation. training and/or attendance at applicable industry-specific conferences.
Responsibilities of the Social Media Specialist
The first responsibility of a Social Media Specialist is to implement a social media marketing plan. Smartz has the following four key components when working with our client’s on developing a successful social media marketing plan
1. Set Clear Objectives
Our marketing plans include
- Insufficient website traffic and/or scant visitors
- Weak brand awareness
- Declining customer retention
- Poor online reputation
- Slow sales
2. Visual Design and Ad Creative
Visual content has a lasting effect on the viewer. Visual branding must be consistent. Whether it’s the status updates, landing pages or Facebook ads, what the audience sees is what they’ll remember. Make sure Ads and Visual brand elements are compelling.
3. Measure & Analyze to Establish ROI
You’ll need to determine the KPI’s (key performance indicators) that matter most to the clients. Here are the top 8 KPI’s that we use at Smartz to determine ROI:
- Audience Growth
- Audience Profile
- Audience Engagement
- Content Reach
- Engagement by Content Type
- Response Rate and Quality
- Negative Feedback
Measure results on a daily basis. Your results should tie back to your objectives and provide a clear understanding of the returns you’re getting.
Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including but not limited to:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook covers, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
abilityto map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design
- Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on
effectivenessof campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Qualifications and Experience
- Facebook Business Manager & Facebook Ads Manager account knowledge and experience required
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate and present why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in writing and presenting formats.
- Practices superior time management.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
Paid Search Specialist
Smart Solutions (www.smartz.com) is a well-established, growing, full-service web design and online marketing agency located in the Old Mill district in beautiful Bend, Oregon. We work with a wide range of local, regional and national clients including leaders in the craft beer, automotive and health & beauty industries. We love what we do and have fun doing it!
We are seeking an experienced paid search (PPC) specialist to help our clients increase conversions. If you have a track record of driving results, are adept at managing multiple projects at once, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, then we want to hear from you!
• Day to day management and optimization of Google Adwords and Bing paid search campaigns.
• Set up text, shopping, display, remarketing and video campaigns.
• Optimize bids, quality scores
• Maximize and focus campaign budgets via geo, day and device targeting.
• Keyword research, competitive analysis, ad copy creation, A/B testing.
• Review landing pages and make recommendations for conversion rate optimization (CRO).
• Analyze campaign performance and interpret data to make recommendations to optimize campaigns.
• Compile weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reports.
• 1+ year of experience managing Google paid search campaigns, experience with Bing a plus.
• Google Adwords guru (certification a major plus).
• Insightful data analysis – Google Analytics and Excel
• Creative and effective ad
• Strong collaboration skills and ability to work as a team player.
• Tremendous attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Positive self-starter with a solid work ethic.
• Previous agency experiences a plus, but not required.
To apply, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume. Impress us with your online copywriting skills by customizing the subject line to make us want to open your email first! This is a full-time position with benefits.
Smart Solutions is a well-established, growing, full-service web design and online marketing agency in beautiful Bend, Oregon. We work with a wide range of amazing clients including leaders in the craft beer, fashion, health & beauty
We are seeking a web developer with a focus on organic search engine optimization (SEO) to help our clients increase their traffic and conversions. If you’re eager to have a direct impact on a client’s bottom line, hungry to learn new skills and hone your online marketing chops then we want to hear from you! This is an entry-level position with huge potential for growth for the right individual.
- Website evaluations and recommendations
- Staying abreast of (and sharing) web development changes
- Assist in converting graphic layout into a fully-functioning website via a CMS
- Assist in using best SEO practices throughout
- Collaborate with creative and Marketing teams during site creation
- Assist with email marketing by creating email templates in 3rd party email service
- Work with Sales to create estimates for new websites and new features for existing websites
- Experience in
- Back-end technologies such as PHP, MySQL
andASP.Net a plus
- Understanding of and ability to implement responsive design
- Comfortable working in a CMS (Like WordPress and Pixelsilk)
- Ability to efficiently meet project deadlines
- Have basic knowledge of search ranking factors
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work as a team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with a strong desire to learn
- Experience with Photoshop, or similar graphics program, to create graphics for
- Knowledge and experience with Google Analytics, SEO industry tools
andConstant Contact a plus
To apply, please reply to email@example.com with your cover letter and resume. Impress us with your code skills by customizing the subject line to make us want to open your email first! We are looking for both part-time and full-time positions.