Get Discovered with Search Engine Optimization
An established web presence can skyrocket your success, but it requires one critical component - visibility. If your website isn't highly visible, you will struggle to find success. At Smartz, our marketing agency believes that a key component of creating great online visibility is search engine optimization.Get Started Now
What Is Search Engine Optimization?
Search engine optimization, or SEO, is a process that uses a variety of strategies to push your website higher in search engine rankings. When people search for the product or service you offer, search engine optimization ensures your website is among the first they see. This helps increase the quantity and quality of the website visitors that come to your site
Why is SEO so important? Statistics show that the first 15 listings in the search engine results page (SERPs) are those sites that will get the traffic and visibility to create success. People simply don't scroll past the first two pages of the SERPs. In order for them to find your site, you must be ranked high. As your website climbs in rank for your best possible keywords, you will see better quality in the visitors that come to your site, and your conversion rate will increase as well.
While this explanation may seem simple, search engine optimization is actually quite complex. For instance, Google has over 200 factors in their ranking algorithm that they consider when deciding which sites to list first. The other search engines, including Bing and Yahoo!, are similar. Simply focusing on keywords, on-page tactics or off-page backlinks is no longer enough. In order to successfully rank on Google and the other search engines or directories, you must implement effective, ongoing keyword strategies.
No website or company has search engine optimization secrets. No black-hat strategies will give you an edge over your competition because spammy practices are generally caught in just four to six weeks. If you want to rank high in the search engines, you need the right plan. To grow your organic traffic and qualified leads, you need a current, relevant plan of action. At Smartz, we offer a comprehensive list of effective search engine optimization strategies that will help propel your site to the top of search results.
Smartz SEO Strategies
At Smartz, we have relevant, proven strategies to use to improve your organic traffic and push your site ahead of your competitors. These include:
- Page Speed - Does your page take several seconds to load? Today's Internet user is impatient, and the search engines know this. For hits reason, page speed is one of the factors considered when ranking your site. If your site is slow, Smartz will work with your Webmaster to speed it up and help its ranking.
- Technical Site Audit - The Smartz team will analyze your website to find those areas where the site itself is hurting your SEO, and provide real, workable solutions you can implement to optimize your results.
- Content Marketing - Did you know that more sites will link to you, thus improving your results in the SERPs, if you offer free, valuable information? Content marketing allows you to create and distribute content that gives the search engines more to crawl and improves your backlinking and off-page SEO. We can set up a content marketing plan that works!
- Backlink Audit - Getting backlinks to your site from other, high-ranking sites in your niche is a critical component of SEO. We will help you identify the links you have and the pages you want to target for future links with a backlink audit.
- Local SEO - Searchers who are ready to make a purchase are often searching for a local company to do business with. Local SEO uses geo-targeted keywords and keyword research to reach those local customers and clients. Smartz can help you establish yourself as a local authority and improve your site ranking.
- Reviews/Citations - Do you know what people are saying about you online? Google rewards websites that people like, and reviews or citations can impact that. Reviews and citations also impact your brand's reputation. Smartz will incorporate a reputation management plan into your online marketing efforts, which can help boost your SEO. In fact, review signals may account for almost 10% of your total ranking factors, so this particular plan can't be ignored.
Smartz' History with Search Engine Optimization
The search engines are constantly changing, and Smartz has been around to watch it all. Since the earliest days of SEO, our digital marketing company has been involved in search engine marketing and optimization. Because we've watched this marketing strategy grow and change, we have fine-tuned our online marketing efforts to help draw increased organic traffic and higher rankings to clients. If these are the types of results your company needs, we are ready to help. We are an official Google Premier Partner (only the top 10% of all Google Partners are offered Premier status) and an official Bing Partner, so we understand what it takes to find success with the top search engines. We take a strategic approach to SEO, rather than a tactical one, and make decisions based on competitive analysis, keyword research, and site analysis. All of this allows us to help our clients grow and build SEO momentum over time, with tracking and measurement that ensures success.
Find SEO Success with Smartz!
SEO is growing into one of the most important marketing methods out there. It gives you the highest possible reach among your potential customers, with greater tracking capabilities. When done well, SEO brands you as a trusted authority, so your business is the one chosen when people need the product or service you offer.
Smartz has been in the Internet marketing world since 1996, with a focus on SEO since 2002. We know what it takes to find online marketing success, and have proven, effective strategies to implement for you. We specialize in creating customized sites for our clients that naturally draw qualified search traffic to lead to increased conversions.
If you're ready to start a strategic SEO marketing plan, contact Smartz to learn more about Search Engine Optimization, the Smartz strategy, and how our team can help your digital awareness take flight!